Friday, October 5, 2007

4 days later

Ok, so it's four days since my last post and the good news is that even after my run in with Popeye's chicken (and further slipups)... I was actually down to 134.5 lbs!! That made me happy.

But now I feel like I'm falling off the whole diet wagon again. Yesterday I snacked almost constantly. I feel like I can't help myself sometimes. The only good thing is that I'm still going full force at the gym. So I guess it makes up for the face-stuffing but I want to do more than just "break even" at the end of the day. I want to get thin. I think eventually I am going to have to change my diet all together. I wonder about eating lean cuisine every meal? It's easy, doesn't taste god-awful (then again it's not very satisfying).

I need a goal. I need a deadline. And the upcoming holidays are going to be challenging. I LOVE holiday feasts and as of now I have no plans on forgoing them.

No comments: